Multi-Scenario Field Development Planning is a specific workflow based on multiple iterations performed by professional asset teams or corporate individuals via the PolyPlan web-facility which automatically translates the field activities (like drilling, workover, conversions, surveillance) into the model runs and reverts back with production/surveillance results in conventional report formats and financial statements including NPV. This exposes a newly built models to a wider range of corporate specialists and improves the chances of finding the best field development solution.
- Create the optimal FDP with maximum immunity to current field uncertainties.
- Design fit-for-purpose surveillance strategy to support optimal production.
- Building a 3D model
- Analyses the current distribution of reserves and pressure and identifies the areas for production opportunities
- Generation production forecasts for three scenarios
- Designing three FDP (low capex, medium capex and high capex)
- Calculating P&L
- Presentation three scenarios and their P&L to the Management
- Management approves one FDP to go
The asset behavior (surface facilities, wells and reservoir) is highly realistic and based on the real assets prototypes incorporating: